Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Friday! Have You Turned Into A Book Yet? [14]

"It's Friday! Have You Turned Into A Book Yet?" is inspired by the #fridayreads Twitter meme, Book Journey's "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?", Should Be Reading's "WWW Wednesdays", Tynga's Reviews "Stacking the Shelves" and the various other book haul memes, and probably a few others I can't remember right now.

All covers/book title links lead to Goodreads.



Still reading it. City of a Thousand Dolls put me in a high fantasy mood, so I have a feeling I'll be setting Rowdy aside before finishing soon.

Started reading Mistborn a couple months ago, but wasn't in a high fantasy mood at the time, so I set it aside. Now I'm itching to read ALL THE HIGH FANTASY, and decided this shall be first.

Stolen just came out Tuesday, and I am so excited! Post-apocalyptic! Dragons! Melissa de la Cruz! Eep!


I've had this on my shelf forever, and since I'll be reading about dragons in Stolen, I figure I'll continue the theme with Seraphina. (Plus, I've heard it's ah-mazing.)



I really, really liked it! I felt like it was a bit slow in the beginning, but the end definitely made up for it. Itching to get my hands on the (newly-released!) companion novel, Empire of Shadows.

(Books/Stuff that came in the mail.)

Nothing came in the mail this week. :(


(Books I bought/borrowed.)
From Barnes & Noble:
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Stolen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston

And that's everything! See you all next week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. تعتبر من أكبر الشركات التى لديها أفضل المتخصصين، وذلك فى مجال شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقصيم
    ، و لديها الخبره الكبيرة والوعى الكافي لإدارة عملهم بدقه واسلوب تقني مميز، كما يوجد لديهم أفضل الأجهزة و المعدات المتطوره والمستورده، وذلك من اجل حل مشاكل المنازل والتنظيف، وهذه الأجهزو مثل أجهزة الموجات فوق الصوتية، وأجهزة ضغط النيتروجين، و أجهزة إستشعار المانية، و تتوفر لديها أيضاً أفضل مواد العزل
    شركة تنظيف مطابخ ببريدة
    شركة نقل عفش بعنيزة
    نقدم لك عميلنا العزيز أفضل ابادة فوريه لكل الحشرات المنزلية بمختلف أنواعها و أشكالها، وتستخدم الشركة العديد من المبيدات الآمنة على صحتك و صحة أطفالك، كما تستخدم المبيدات الألماني، والأمريكية، والفرنسية، و تتميز الشركة فى بريدةبالجودة و الدقة و الآمان،
    شركة تنظيف شقق ببريدة

    ReplyDelete